The HEARTBEAT© Connection is a method that I created was discovered during a time when I needed to strengthen my Being while there was unloving behavior coming from my partner. I gave to myself nurturing so that I could take care my infant son. This came to me instinctively and surprisingly, not only comforted me, it filled me with love -releasing the 'pain' and made a strong connection to my Higher Source - The feelings flowed through me so powerfully that I radiated this love through me to share with others.
心The HEARTBEAT© Connection
Heart release work & regeneration through breath is a technique used for emotional release for health & wellness not only for your heart, it is also for your Mind, Body & Spirit.
I first introduced this method of healing to the public at The Holiday Inn (in transition before it became The Best Western), New Hope PA - Holistic Fair, organized by Annie Hart (who was associated with Mary Thunder at that time), given as a lecture/presentation & healing exercise of mine - - along with other participating New Age healing Professionals - Sonia Swartley, Stash Serafin - with additional psychics & healers around the beginning of 1990. I did not give it a name back then, as I did not know what to call it at that time.... Steven Thayer and I talked about my healing method and how his is similar with his method also contacting 'angels' called IET....
HEARTBEAT© is Healing Emotions And Regeneration Through Breath Exercises Accessing Toxins (Through Touch)
To release residual feelings and center yourself, this method also fills up the heart and chest area & generates self-love that radiates outward to share with others - so try this out for yourselves and notice the results.
Make a connection to your emotional body by placing your left hand horizontally on your chest at an angle with the fingers of the hand in straight alignment & together, aiming at the right shoulder with the palm base very near the 4th Chakra or breastbone area around your heart center; this will energize your immune system by recharging the thymus gland located in your body underneath where your hand is being placed.
Place your right hand on your 2nd Chakra; placing your thumb horizontally directly below your navel, otherwise known as your Tantien. Notice your breath, and feel what emotions start to stir while making this connection. Allow them to pass over you or express if needed.
You want your abdomen to expand - to fill up first as in yoga breathing - bring that breath slowly up into your chest to where your hand is. It will feel like cool air. Give one full cleansing breath, then do not expand as much as you have allowed your lower quadrant.
Continue this full & expansive intake of oxygen & let this breath circulate throughout the body (while keeping your hands in place), dispelling toxins & releasing fears that have been held in the chest area by past reactive shallow breathing. This will nourish your blood, brain & heartflow which will effect your whole body.
Release any unwanted, old emotions & patterns (which will surface during this exercise that no longer serve you while breathing in new prana to revitalize; this will effect you at your cellular level.
During this breathing process, you will be reprogramming old tapes and sending new thought patterns to your conscious mind with new & positive messages of LOVE*
(changing negative memory/patterns is essential to healing)
- your cells will vibrate at a new level, increasing energy to your whole system and lightening the body/mind (while continuing to effortlessly breathing in and out in the above manner). This reduces stress and bring a sense of overall wellbeing and peace of mind. This technique also grounds you, connects you to your body, and brings about a sense of clarity combined with renewed inner strength.
Part of this healing process includes the introduction of 'White Light' to cleanse and clear the subtle body with activating the Chakras and strengthening these 7 Centers or Energy Wheels. Each one correlates to the endocrine glands, and also with a group of nerves, so that you will feel this lightening of the physical body, which is available for demonstration and teaching by contacting me.
Any duplication or any similarity of method being promoted is not to be confused with HEARTBEAT CONNECTION the parent creation.
**To learn more about this technique in detail and specific instructions on reprogramming the mind with positive messages (not mentioned here), or for certification in this technique, call 267-221-7160
You can start the process by reading below the 10 ways on
How to Love Yourself by Louise Hay
Enjoy the gift!
1) STOP ALL CRITICISM- Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative - when you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.
2) DON'T SCARE YOURSELF- Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. It's a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives your pleasure (her's is yellow roses) and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.
3) BE GENTLE AND KIND AND PATIENT- Be gentle with yourself, be kind to yourself, be patient with yourself as your learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as your would someone you really loved.
4) BE KIND TO YOUR MIND- Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Don't hate yourself for having the thoughts; gently change your thoughts.
5) PRAISE YOURSELF- Criticism breaks down the inner spirit. Praise builds it up. Praise yourself as much as you can. Tell yourself how well you are doing with every little thing.
6) SUPPORT YOURSELF- Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.
7) BE LOVING TO YOUR NEGATIVES - Acknowledge that you created them to fulfill a need. Now you are finding new, positive ways to fulfill these needs. So lovingly replace the old negative patterns.
8)LEARN ABOUT NUTRITION- What kinds of fuel does your body need to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise can you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
9) MIRROR WORK- Look into your eyes often. Express the growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself (while) looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents (as you) look into the mirror. Forgive them too. At least once a day say, "I love you", I really love you!"
10) DO IT NOW- Don't wait until you get well, or lose the weight, or get the new job, or the new relationship - Begin it now-do the best you can.